A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Sunday 16 November 2014

So Sorry!

Not sure what has happened here think it must be little gremlins  in my computer that have re published an old blog. so sorry this is old but still amazingly good of course!!


       A brief discription
I am thrilled to confirm I am one of the lucky ones chosen to join the artistic stamper creative team call out. I have waited until this could be announced by Jennie on her blog and as this is my first time doing anything like this, so please give me feed back if you feel there is any way I can improve my blogging. Below are a few cards that I have done in the past, as a sample of my work. As you can see I am partial to the odd dragon fly and clock and this is still true of my recent work. A good friend of mine discribes my work as elegant grunge.








6 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Many Congratulations Dee on your new posting at The Artistic Stamper, I saw you there and had to pop over, I am not part of the team I just follow them, you are going to have a wonderful time with these girls they will encourage and support you all the way. Your work is wonderful and impressive, with great design and composition, no wonder they chose you. I shall enjoy following your progress and seeing where you extend yourself. How exciting for you, just remember to have fun.
Smiles:)
Sue

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

So looking forward to seeing what you create. You will be a fab member of the team!
xx

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Thank you Sue and Jennie x

Jackie PN said...

Congratulations on your new DT position! I am sure your art will be a huge hit! I'm a fan!! ")
And yes, these cards are Fab!!

Words and Pictures said...

Nothing wrong with seeing these gorgeous projects again!
Alison xx

itsazoo said...

Wow, your work is awesome......