A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Clocks & Cogs

Hi everyone! I have another piece I would like to share with you tonight 



Card was cut out and Tim Holtz alterations on the edge Die
 was used to cut out the top and bottom.

Distress Inks Vintage Photo, Scattered Straw, Frayed Burlap, 
Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn and Broken China 
were blended onto the card.


Stampers Anonymous Papillon plate the script stamp 
was stamped randomly over the card
in various colours of distress ink.


I took a small white tag and coloured it with Scattered Straw and
 Vintage photo them I took a wet sponge and washed the tag
 so the colours blended. 


Once dried I used the sponge from the first tag to go around the edges
 to give a hint of green. 


Next I inked up Lablanche Thistle collage and one clocks and cogs with 
black archival ink.


On another piece of card that had been cut with the same die as the first,
 I stamped the flourish from Tim Holtz  plate in iced spruce distress ink. 
Then I gently sponged iced spruce and a small amount
 of scattered straw around the edges of the main card.
 I then blended iced spruce around the edges of 
where the small tag will go.



I got a small paint brush and rubbed it over the broken china ink pad 
then applied it to the inner of the clock faces.



Bingo texture fades numbers were coloured with brass rub on.
small cogs and flourishes were  attached.




Three Brads were fixed down the right hand side.



Thanks for popping by and taking the time to read my blog. 
Please feel free to leave your comments
I have changed the settings you are able to leave comments now
 with out signing up for google+






No comments: