A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Jo Firth card


Hi everyone! I have been quite lately but have had a bit of a play today,
and out of it came this card. 


Firstly I put glitter paste through a circle stencil.


Once dry I painted a grey board square with Nougat and
 snowflake Fresco Finish paint.



I then introduced baltic blue and Mocha mousse, knocking it
back with nougat if it got to intense.


I then inked up the Jofy collection 09 plate with Ranger Archival



Once this was done I painted the buds with Claret and Rose Fresco
Finish Paint.


Taking a white gelli pen I then followed the lines and highlighted 
the buds.


I put a bit of white fire treasure gold on my finger and highlighted
the glitter paste circles.


I poped this onto navy blue backing card then stuck it all onto 
A square card.


Ta dah! all done hope you all enjoyed this simple card
Thank you for stoping by and please feel free
to leave me a comment or two.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it Dee! Always love blue & red together, & great background!
Alison xx