A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Monday 12 January 2015

Opulence

Hi everyone I hope that the new year is going well for you. I have finally got
 a few days off from my proper job and am enjoying 
catching up and finally getting to have a play, 
in my favourite room my craft room.


Here is the results of todays play with the following items:-
Tim Holtz stencil crocodile, some grunge paste,
Dylusions sprays,


Fimo clay, crackle paste, The Artistic Stamper stamps,
black acrylic paint.


Deco art's purple, carbon black antiquing cream, 
decoupage matt medium,


lots of little gems, white pen and of coarse treasure Gold.


I hope you all like the results I am quite pleased and thought it 
looked over the top but worked in its Opulence.
Don't forget to leave a comment or two.
Cheers Dee


2 comments:

massofhair said...

Hi Dee great to see you are part of the DecoArt Blogger Outreach Programme, i think you demonstrate their products really beautifully.

Glad to see you back, i love your page with the clay and the croco stencil, awesome as always :-) xxx

Jackie PN said...

Extravagantly beautiful!! Love purple and all of the opulence you have created here! ")