A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Sunday 19 July 2015

Time Over At Paper Artsy

Hi everyone and a warm welcome to my new followers! 
When I saw that the challenge over at Paper Artsy
is Time and my love of clocks I Just had to play.
As always it just developed but the picture for the challenge got me 
thinking and gave me the idea to put the eye in the centre
of the paper artsy clock stamp.
As always it developed on its own.
Lots of lovely crackle!!!
Lots of treasure Gold!!! Why not come along and play to.
I really appreciate your feedback so please 
let me know what you think.
That's it for today folks! 
Cheers Dee



7 comments:

Hazel Agnew said...

I love everything about this Dee! the circle sitting on the triangle; the crusty crackly textures; the beads and the dominance of the eye! wonderful art! xx

Notations of a Crafter said...

Stunning Dee, the the way the eye stands out xx

craftytrog said...

Fantastic textures Dee, love the eye in the clock! x

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Dee, saw this on Finnibars FB page and had to come and see. Fabulous and now following you too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie PN said...

Absolutely cool!! xo

Lauren Hatwell said...

Wow! Just fabulous! Lx

Art By Wanda said...

I think it's fabulous!!!!!!!!!