A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Saturday 1 August 2015

Broken Hearted

Hi everyone and new followers a huge warm welcome to my blog.
I have a project for the challenge over at The  artistic stamper
blog.
I used black deco art media texture paste through a stencil
 
and highlighted it with guilding wax.
\
I triple embossed the Neil Walker heart stamp on some black card.
This was highlighted with various metallic wax's  or 
treasure gold.
 More Photo's

Thats all for today please feel free to let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Irene said...

This is just beautiful

Liz's creative corner said...

Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

Karen Petitt said...

Awesome! Beautiful, I want it or the supplies and tools you used to create this beautiful art Karen x

rabbitgrandma said...

Gorgeous