A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Thursday 1 October 2015

Clock's by Dee

Hi everyone Its time for a new challenge over at The Artistic 
Stamper this months theme is clocks.Those of 
you who follow me will know that I just
 love a clock or two.
So here we go with my clocks and a piece of embossed card that
I decorated from an online Andy Skinner tutorial.
 
The stamps used were The artistic stamper stamps Tick Tock
& Time and keys plate.
 
I used a crafters workshop stencil with Ferro graphite. I used a 
memory box die to cut the cogs out.
I used a tando circle and stamped directly onto it then matted it onto the 
base.
That's it folks don't forget to join in with us over at The Artistic Stamper Blog.
as always your feedback is welcome.
Cheers Dee

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Great layered clocks and textures.
Alison xx

Shoshi said...

Oooh gorgeous, Dee! I'm another one who loves clocks! My dad was mad on them and used to collect and repair them so they have always been a feature of my life. I love what you've done with the layering and texture on this fabulous project.

Shoshi

Jackie PN said...

gorgeous Dee! I love the layers you have and of course your yummy textures and colors!!
Jackie xo