I have explored the art of stamping for a number of years. Recently I have been exploring social media as a way of exposing my ideas to a wider audience. I have a passion for colours, whether that's through inks, paints, pencils or pens. I like to include textures to my work to add depth.
Hi Everyone Dee here with my first ever piece that I made for the
Stampendous New Catalog & Mixed Media design Team.
I have to say absolutely love this chap!!!
Stampendous stamps used
CRR269 Steam Pumpkin
CRV322 Cling Shadows
Embossing paste DEPC Copper
mixed media boards
Deco Art Media Paint
Prussian Blue Hue
Transparent Yellow Iron oxide
Black antiquing cream
Texture sand paste
From my stash
Flat based Glass bead
Die cut cogs
1. I Used Tando Creative mixed media boards as the covers for my note book & I cut out enough white card to create a folding book.
2. I put copper embossing paste through the steam punk stencil once dry I painted it with Prussian Blue hue, followed by dry brushing with white gesso.
3. I painted the pumpkin man with orange/red quraw umber and metallic paint then washed with quinacridone gold and paynes grey sealed
with mat medium.
4. Crackle paste was put through the spider stencil at top and bottom once dry black antiquing cream was used to highlight the cracks.
5. Outer edges were edged with quinacridone gold followed by treasure gold.
6. Inner pages were folded and washed with transparent yellow oxide outer edges with raw umber Shadows was then stamped on to the washed card.
7. Glass bead, chain and cogs were attached to front of the notebook all assembled and ties together with a leather string.
That's all for today folks will be back with some new post's very soon all products used are in the July catalogue.
Don't forget to pop over and see what my other team mates have created.
Well that's all for today folks don't forget to pop back friday for our amazing blog hop and a chance to win some goodies.
These coasters were created by new stamps from the Artist Nicoletta Zanella from the Pink Your Life Design Team for Stampendous. Stampendous are excited to welcome the Whisper Friends to their stamp collection, the full range can be viewed in the July catalog.
At the moment only wholesale customers can get these terrific images, but they'll soon be available for everyone. Take a sneak peek at these cuties, and start planning a shopping trip to your nearest stamping / craft store.
Hi Everyone! I have some very exciting news to announce. I am not sure how I have kept quite about it for so long. I was very honoured to be asked by the lovely Laura Weed from Stampendous if I would like to join their new team of Mixed media artists, and the answer was a resounding YES!
So here goes Announcing the NEW Stampendous Mixed Media Team UK!
A huge thank you to Laura Mann Weed for inviting us to be part of this creative adventure! We are looking forward to working together as Team Stampendous UK!!
I am still having to pinch myself that I am working with this amazingly talented team and look forward to the amazing projects that we are going to create, so please feel free to come along on our journey with us as we explore the lovely world of embossing, stamping, and lots of lovely messy texture.